Worship, learning, work
are all important aspects of our religious community. We come together in many ways to offer mutual support on our various journeys, and to work together to build a better community, both within and outside the church. We welcome you to join with us.
Are you a first-time visitor? We have a page of information just for you.
We gather for inspiration and learning every Sunday from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. How about spending just this hour with us? It's the best quick way to feel who we are.
- Our Sunday Services page will tell you about our worship, education, childcare, and events.
- The Music and Art page will give you some specifics about what you might see and hear on a Sunday morning.
Every day we live our faith. Would you like to learn more before visiting?
- Our Unitarian Universalism page will give you information about our denomination, while Mission & History will let you know what our church affirms and promotes.
- Links & Resources will connect you with our national denomination and with causes that are important to us.
- Please visit our Growth and Learning page to find out about how we encourage spiritual growth in people of all ages.
- On the Involvement pages, you can learn about how we work and play together.
Every Sunday, before and after worship, we gather for fellowship and fun. I'd love to be your doorman. From 9:45 AM to 10:00 AM. look for me near the Sanctuary door. From 11:00 AM to12:00 noon, look for me near the parking lot door. Even when I'm not there...
- Many friendly members fill our hall;
- Many books and pamphlets are available on our shelves;
- Coffee and tea (and often more) are always at hand.
Come as early as 9:30 AM. Stay as late as you like. Or come just on time and leave again quickly, as you like. We’re not pushy, just present.
Hope to see you soon!
Fritz Hudson, Minister ~ email@example.com